17" CM Mooring Buoy with SS Iron - White Blue Stripe
The CM Series Mooring Buoy has been designed to provide the ultimate in strength, durability and boat protection, giving increased security to any mooring.
With two versions of mooring iron - one from galvanized steel with a protective vinyl-coated eye, and the other from durable stainless steel (SS). To provide strength and security, each version features a 1/2-inch central rod, a large eye (4-3/8 inch diameter) and a swivel (1-1/2 inch wide).
The CM-Series is a long tested standard in mooring buoy design and is preferred by many boaters worldwide.
- Large eye (4-3/8") and swivel (1-1/2") provide maximum strength
- Soft vinyl surface won't harm boat finishes
- Polyform's unique vinyl valve seals securely
- Even wall thickness for strength and durability
- One (1) piece design
- Mooring Iron - Stainless Steel
- Size - 17" x 22" (43.2 x 55.9cm)
- Tube Diameter - .625" (1.6cm)
- Circumference - 53.4" (138.7cm)
- Volume - 11.8 gallons (44.7L)
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: White
- Diameter (Inches): 17"
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 37"L WT: 13.6 lbs
- UPC: 743952013055