2" Bronze Pedestal Pump
Flow rate: Nominal 60 gallons/min at 1500 rpm
Self-priming from dry up to 7.8ft
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Inexpensive to buy and operate.
- Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance - seek advice from your distributor).
- Handles hard and soft solids without clogging.
- Can pump in either direction.
- Will not airlock.
Engine cooling, pumping bilges, wash downs, circulating water in bait tanks, utility dock side pump. INDUSTRIAL:
Circulating and transferring, Velocity-mixing, Return spill, Sump drainage, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Liquors, Inks, Dyes, Alcohol, Tanning Liquors, Glycerin, Brine, etc.FARMING:
Pumping water for stock, Pumping water from shallow wells and cisterns.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Gallons Per Minute: 60 GPM
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 10"W x 15"L WT: 23 lbs
- UPC: 671880014595