Gulper 320 High Capacity Waste/Bilge Pump 24V
High Capacity Waste Pump- Fast Drainage and space saving on board
No clog, no filter waste pump built on more than a decade of market leading pump technology
Gulper 320 - the easy access remote mount bilge pump designed to be located high, dry and protected - ideal where bilge space is very limited.
- Ideal where bilge space is limited-smallest footprint strainer
- Head rotates 360 degrees to suit your installation
- High - dry and protected - Remote mounting allows easy access
- Long life - runs dry without damage
- Meets requirement for primary bilge pump for boats up to 12m (39.4ft) length
- Easy to install - including uneven surfaces
- Secure fit - new wrap around mounting feature, only 3 screws to secure
- Reliable operation - Self priming
- Easy maintenance - patented reinforced Ezi-clamp locking ring -simply twist and screw to lock pump head in desired position
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Minute: 4.5 GPM
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: 3/4" or 1"
- Suction Lift (ft.): 10'
- Volts: 24v
- Type: Waste Pumps
- Operation Method: Non-Automatic
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 8"W x 13"L WT: 4.5 lbs
- UPC: 766478942739