WiFi EC HP Dual-Band - AC
Wave WiFi’s EC HP DB uses a 600Mhz processor and provides long-range connections to good quality hotspots. The EC HP DB supports MiMo data transmission, with the ability to use multiple antennas at the same time to send and receive data packets faster and more reliably.
The EC HP DB also supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption. The system is also an ethernet converter (EC Unit), so a direct connection can be made to any WAN ethernet enabled device, router or switch, resulting in flawless performance as a standalone system or integrated into the vessel’s network. The system comes with
a Web-based user friendly interface. There is no software to install.
Wave WiFi products offer outstanding performance because of the proprietary firmware technology embedded in each unit. The Webbased firmware permits the user to scan for access points (Hotspots) and provides a detailed diagnostic of the quality of each hotspot. The GUI (pronounced “gooey”) or Graphical User Interface allows the user to see the signal strength and quality in real time of any connected hotspot.
- The 600Mhz processor Delivers Faster Response times from the User Interface
- One Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Supports Concurrent 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz Wi-Fi Frequencies
- User Friendly proprietary Web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- DC Power, 12V (Cable Included)
- Weather Resistant enclosure
- Optional MiMo Kit for further range and Better Data Throughput
- Dual Band Omni-Directional N-Female Antenna
- High Powered Dual Band receiver for longer range
- 2 year limited warranty
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Quick Start guide
- 25' of CAT5e Ethernet cabling
- 10' DC 12V power cable
- 25' of low loss antenna cabling with two spare “N” connectors
- Two Dual Band Omni- Directional N-Female antennas
- Two rubber duck Dual Band Omni-Directional antennas
- Wireless: Yes
- Speed - Max: 5 GHz
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 17"W x 24"L WT: 13.1 lbs