Quattro Inverter/Charger 48 VDC - 10000W - 200AMP Battery Charger - 50AMP Transfer Switch
THIS PRODUCT MUST SHIP TRUCK FREIGHT AND DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY SHIPPING PROMOTIONS
- Two AC Inputs & two AC Outputs - The Quattro can be connected to two independent AC sources, for example shore-side power and a generator, or two generators. The Quattro will automatically connect to the active source. The main output has no-break functionality. In the event of a grid failure, or shore or generator power being disconnected, the Quattro takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption. The second output is live only when AC is available on one of the inputs of the Quattro. Loads that should not discharge the battery, such as air-conditioning or a water heater can be connected to this output.
- Unique PowerAssist feature - The Quattro will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation -Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible. Please check our datasheets to see which models have paralleling, three phase and split phase capabilities.
- Remote Monitoring and Control - Monitor and control your MultiPlus and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, via the required Color Control GX or Venus GX, from adjusting your MultiPlus to setting a Geofence for hire vehicles and more...
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Outlet Qty: None
- Inverter Output Voltage: 120v
- Inverter Input Voltage: 38-66v
- Inverter Cont. Output Wattage: 10000w
- Charger Output Voltage: 48v
- Charger Output - Amps: 140a
- Charger Input - Voltage: 94-140v
- Charging Banks: 1
- Box Dimensions: 24"H x 28"W x 25"L WT: 180 lbs
- UPC: 8719076044246