52 MM (2-1/16") ViewLine Temperature Gauge 105°F to 250°F - White Dial/Bezel
Veratron ViewLine offers a comprehensive modular, modern series of instruments for engine monitoring.
More functions and greater flexibility in installation and design increase the scope for high manufacturing standards and guarantee the highest level of reliability and readability. As the result of ongoing research and development work, we offer an innovative comprehensive standard instrumentation platform which is also available for outboard engine use. ViewLine provides maximum freedom to customize the cockpit and is the natural choice for an attractive price/performance ratio.
The ViewLine 52 mm Gauges are available in black or white dial versions, which are always completed with a round bezel in identical color.
Interchangeable bezel option.
- 8 pole Tyco/Hirschmann MQS plug
- Red LED Via Plus And Min Warning Light
- Operating voltage 12 - 24 V
- Input signal: standard Ω values
- Optional make-point switch can be connected
- Reverse polarity protection
- Anti-fog double lens
- Front side protection rating IP67
- 52 mm installation diameter
- 50 mm installation depth
In the Box:
- Connection Cable
- Rubber Seal
- Installation Instructions
- Safety Instructions
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Series: ViewLine
- Gauge Type: Temperature
- Gauge Size: 2-1/16"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 7640178723276