CPT-DVS Transducer Transom Mount f/Dragonfly 4 & 5
The CPT-DVS Transducer is a dual element CHIRP transducer that features a 1.4° ultra-wide fan shaped beam for wide DownVision images, as well as a second conical shaped beam for excellent fish targeting. In addition, this device senses the depth and temperature of the water. It is equipped with a 19.7' cable and includes a transom mount bracket. The Raymarine CPT-DVS Transducer is usable with Dragonfly 4DVS and 5DVS fish finders.
The CPT-DVS can be used with the new Dragonfly 4" and 5" models. If using with an original Dragonfly 5.7" or 7" model, use the A80331 Adapter Cable.
- Dual element CHIRP transducer
- 1.4' ultra-wide fan shaped beam for a wide view of DownVision images
- Second conical shaped beam for imaging fish targets
- Depth and temperature
- CPT-DVS cable length is 6m (19.7 ft.)
- Chirp: High
- Speed Included: No
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Imagining: Standard/Down
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 1.2 lbs
- UPC: 723193793473