The finest holding tank monitor available with easy-to-read tank level indicators. Monitors up to four tanks from one convenient location.
The Tank Monitor provides convenient, reliable, maintenance-free monitoring of one to four fresh, gray and waste water tanks. All components are mounted outside of the tanks for dependable operation, eliminating the need for special tank fittings and the inevitable maintenance of internally mounted tank sensors. The tank monitor has no moving parts.
The indicator panel clearly displays a tank's contents (or reserve) by selecting the tank on the touch pad. The tank's content is displayed at quarter tank intervals (i.e. EMPTY, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and FULL) with easy to understand international symbol labels (which are provided). The Indicator Panel is rugged, flush mounted and has no protruding parts.
The tank module senses the contents of the tank and sends a signal to the indicator panel. The electronic components are completely encapsulated, protecting them from the harshest environments.
- All parts are mounted outside of the tanks - eliminates need for special tank fittings
- Reliable electronic design protected for the marine environment
- Can be used with any polyethylene or fiberglass fresh, gray and waste water tanks
- Easy to use
- No maintenance required
- Gold-plated connectors ensure consistent and trouble free performance
- Simple installation
- Low power consumption
- No internal probes or floats
- Flush-mounted indicator panel has a smooth surface (no protruding switches or gauge)
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
For use on non-conductive tanks (polyethylene, fiberglass, etc.). NOT FOR USE ON FUEL TANKS
Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Misc
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 085462014130