M-16 Manual Inflatable Belt Pack - Camo
Unique design keeps stand-up paddleboarders (SUP), anglers, boaters, and other paddlers safe without compromising movement!
- 16 gram CO2 charge provides 17 lbs. of buoyancy – the oral inflation tube can be used to provide additional buoyancy up to 26.5 lbs. when fully inflated
- Extremely low profile
- 1” buckle and body belt
- D-ring attachment for small accessories
- 200 denier nylon oxford protective cover
- Approved for persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Use M-16 Rearming Kit (#1370) .
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device PFD with Type III Performance
- SIZE: Adult Universal – Fits 30”-52” chest; up to 52” waist
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Color: Camouflage
- Inflatable: Yes
- Size: Universal
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 8"W x 11"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 043311062206