**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form.**
Click here to download form.
NAIS-500 Class B AIS w/GPS-500 Antenna - Fee
Reduce your risk of collision with this fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today’s busy shipping lanes and congested ports.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Lightweight and compact in size
- Multiple connection options – NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183, USB
- NMEA 0183 Multiplexing
- Matching VHF/AIS/FM antenna splitter
- Water resistant to IPx7
- Support for wide voltage range – 9.6-31.2V
- Low average power consumption – 180mA at 12V
- Tested to IEC 60945 ‘Protected’ category
- GPS Included: Yes
- Function: Receive/Transmit
- Display Included: No
- Antenna Included: No
- AIS Class: B
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 12"W x 12"L WT: 4 lbs
- UPC: 9420024158784