DC Distribution 500
The DC Distribution 500 is the smallest distribution model available. It connects up to four DC devices to the DC groups, such as a battery charger, inverter, alternators and solar panels. With the included plug & play cable it can be easily connected to the MasterBus network.
The MasterView panel gives all fuses logical names to ensure you receive understandable error notifications (for example charger fuse defect).
The DC Distribution always comes with four ANL fuses: 80, 80, 125 and 160 A, and a spare fuse of 125 A.
- Battery voltage: 12, 24 or 48 V DC
- MasterBus powering: no
- Dimensions hxwxd: 5.9 x 8.5 x 2.6 inch
- Weight: 2.6 lb
- Current: 300 A cont. / 500 A for 5 minutes
- Standard fuses: 80, 80, 125, 160 A - ANL-type (deviating values can be ordered separately)
- Spare fuse: 125 A ANL type
- Alarms: fuse monitoring
- Languages display: ENG, NL, DE, SP, IT, FRA, FIN, SWE, DEN, NOR
- Delivered with: five fuses, hex tool, MasterBus terminator, MasterBus cable, cable protections for DC connections
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. Owner's Manual (pdf)