Multiple Port Shower Sump 12v
This compact shower sump system is designed to meet the higher demands from today's boating industry where more equipment is used. This also includes the fresh water system onboard and involves showers, dish-washing machines, galley sinks, etc. The shower sump turns on/off automatically using our Ultima switch technology and has multiple inlet ports for handling waste water from more than one tapping point. The check valve on the outlet stops water from flowing back into the tank. The tank has a tight-fitting lid to minimize splashing and odors. To further aid in cleaning, the system includes an easily removable mesh filter.
- Includes the L650 Duo pump and a mesh filter for easy cleaning
- Multiple inlet ports
- Handles waste water from more than one tapping point
- Tight fitting lid to mimimize splashing and odors
- Check valve on outlet
- Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V/27 V): 53 l/min - 844 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V/27 V):61 l/min - 972 GPH
- Amperage: 3.4 A
- Fuse Size: 5 A
- Pump Body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft Seal: Lip seal
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Intake Hoses: 1x3/4", 1x3/4" or 1x1"
- Discharge Hose: 3/4"
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Shower Drains
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 9"W x 12"L WT: 2.9 lbs
- UPC: 729321571517