This kit is designed to help you install a GoLight Remote spotlight on your mast so you can see what is around you at night.
What comes in the kit:
Qty 1 (one) GoLight Stryker
Qty 1 (one) Scanstrut SC12 Mast Mount
Qty 1 (one) Taco Marine Starboard 12"x12"x1/4"
Individual Item Details:
GoLight Stryker ST Series Permanent MountBlack or White LED with Wireless Handheld Remote
- Multiple Unit Selector Function - Allows for independent control of 2 units with 1 remote
- Home Position Function - On-Command return to 0° home
- Technology Benefits - Simultaneous Pan + Tilt - Multiple users can operate lights in close proximity without interference
- Smart Programming Logic - Quick and simple pairing without dipswitches
- Flourescent Remote Buttons
- UV and Saltwater Resistant
- Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets (perm mount)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 410,000 Candela, 4,200 Max Beam Distance
- Max Current Draw: 3.5A @ 13.8V
- Recommended Fuse: 5A
- Select either Black or White housing
Scanstrut SC12 Mast Mount
Still the first choice for boat owners the world over, Scanstrut Mast Mounts are the ultimate solution for mounting radars on yachts masts.
Raising the antenna clear of any obstructions or interference, the mast mount is a classic and reliable installation.
- Easy and quick to install with all fastenings supplied
- Attached to mast by four swivel feet matching the profile of any mast
- 12 point fixing using highest quality Monel rivets for a secure installation
- Nylon washers for all fastenings to protect paint finish
- Waterproof cable grommet included to seal cable entry into mast
- Marine grade 6082 aluminium
- Polyester powder coated for a durable and gloss white finish
- 1 x Mast Mount
- 4 x Swivel mounting feet
- 1 x Complete fastening pack
Taco Marine King Starboard 12"x12"x1/4" White
Taco Marine customers can count on King StarBoard Polymer Sheets when it comes to creating new accessories or replacing wood, laminates or plastic parts on boats. The polymer sheet is environmentally stabilized to withstand the harshest marine conditions. It will not warp, rot or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water. It is also easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools and requires little or no finishing.
Features and Benefits
- High density polyethylene
- Available in full and half sheets
- Also available in cut sizes that are individually wrapped for retail merchandising
- Withstands all harsh marine environments
- Three year limited warranty
- Made in USA
***This kit may require further hardware and wiring for full installation. Depending on your specific requirements.