Garmin GMR Fantom™ 254 Radar
THE POWER TO SEE MORE
GMR Fantom™ 254 is the most powerful 4’ consumer solid-state radar.
The GMR Fantom™ 254, our most powerful 4’ solid-state radars, feature 250 W of power. They use MotionScope™ technology to detect and highlight moving targets in different colors, which helps you avoid potential collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather. New MARPA Automatic Acquisition allows for triggering and tracking with no user prompting on all returns, boundary zones, guard zones or MotionScope. Scan-to-scan averaging, a new feature, helps aid in reduction of sea clutter and interference. Its Pulse Compression technology provides high-resolution imaging and maximizes energy to help you detect and identify targets. Auto Bird Gain helps you identify flocks of birds on the water. The GMR Fantom 254 radar have a detection range of 20’ to 96 nautical miles.
- We’ve got the power. 250 watts of it to be exact.
- Know the long and short of it with a detection range of 20’ to 96 nautical miles.
- MotionScope™ highlights everything that moves so there are no surprises.
- The more the merrier with MARPA. Keep track of up to 30 moving targets.
- Clear the clutter with scan-to-scan averaging.
Detect and highlight moving targets in different colors to help avoid collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather from 20’ to 96 nautical miles.
New mini-automatic radar plotting aid (MARPA) automatic acquisition allows for triggering and tracking of up to 30 targets with no user prompting on all returns, boundary zones, guard zones or MotionScope™.
Clear The Way
Scan-to-scan averaging aids in reduction of sea clutter and interference, so you have a clear view of what’s out there.
Auto Bird Gain
Where there are birds on the water’s surface, there are fish below it. Auto Bird Gain helps you locate flocks of birds at the water’s surface.
This feature provides high-resolution imaging while maximizing energy to enhance target detection and identification.
True Echo Trails feature displays a fading trail to help you quickly and easily identify moving targets while accounting for the movement of your own boat.
Overlay radar on your chart screen as single display or split screen with independent range settings.
Dynamic Sea Filter
Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to calm, medium and rough sea conditions.
Set the safety zone and receive an alarm when an object enters the zone.
In The Box
- GMR Fantom 254 antenna and pedestal
- Mounting hardware kit and template
- Right angle power cable (15 meters)
- Right angle network cable (15 meters)
- Voltage converter
- Range - Max (Miles): 96nm
- Power - Output: 250w
- Array Size (Inches): 48"
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 55"L WT: 73.75 lbs