LD-7000AC Wi-Fi Booster Single Dome Antenna High Power - 980MBPS
Connect your vessel's network to the internet via ship-to-shore Wi-Fi connection.
Wi-Fi clients are designed to improve signal strength and quality when connecting to marina, hotel, home and business networks over traditional direct connections.
The LD-7000ac is ideal for smaller vessels that require a low-profile, single-cable solution.
Aigean Wi-Fi Clients
Wi-Fi clients are routed wireless bridges that are used as the primary connection interface for communicating with external, land-based wireless networks. Aigean's Wi-Fi clients are designed to improve signal strength and quality when connecting to marina, hotel, home, and business networks.
Hardwire any Aigean Wi-Fi Client to an existing local area network or use Aigean Marine Access Points to provide local wireless coverage for any vessel, big or small.
- Output Power - 2.4GHz-<1000mW (30dBm) & 5GHz-500mW (27dBm)
- Antenna Array (3)2.4GHz@6dBi & (3)5GHz@5dBi
- Power over Ethernet(PoE): IEEE802.3af(>30W48V)
- Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 5.75" (178mmx178mmx146mm)
- Weight: 4lbs(1.81kg)
- Mounting: 1”-14 antenna mount (mount sold separately)
Quick Guide (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- •LD-7000ac Dome with 25' Ethernet Pigtail
- •AC to Power over Ethernet (POE) injector
- •Quick Start Guide
- •Warranty Information