Spray Nine Poly 500® Hand Cleaner Revolution Dispenser for Grease Grabber
Get “pennies per wash” economy out of your Grease Grabber® or Spray Nine®. The Poly 500™ metered dispensing system delivers the perfect amount of hand cleaner every time! The Poly 500™ can be mounted and features a lockable lid.
- Place lid on dispenser and line up preformed holes. Insert metal ring (provided) through holes on either side.
- The opposite side may be locked with a padlock if desired.
- For Best Results: Install dispenser to properly secured mounting board using the (4) 1 inch screws provided.
- If mounting onto concrete wall, plastic screw anchors or all-purpose masonry anchors are recommended.
- Mounting the dispenser onto hollow drywall is not recommended. If necessary, however, toggle bolts or other appropriate anchoring devices should be used.
- Raise dispenser lid.
- Place open 4 lb container upside down into dispenser.
- Carefully puncture bottom of container where indicated for proper venting.
- Slowly lift and squeeze container to evacuate product.
- Dispenser may also be manually filled from 26 lb pail (Poly Scrub #13126, Coco Scrub #14126).